New

New

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The cause

You gotta be careful around me, my love.
I've stopped caring, about anything really.
It is like there is nothing left in me...I have no want to give a shit about anything or anyone.
So I fuck everything.
Yes that's what I do, my love
I fuck to forget everything
To fill that hole inside me that you dug deep.
You took everything from me, my love
Feels like you even took my soul
Cause I am a heartless bitch.
I hurt those that care about me because I have forgotten that caring can be good
I use people, my love
To help me stay sane
But make them go crazy in the process
I hate what I do, my love
But I cannot stop
The feeling I get...the power trip
The feeling that at any point I could crumble their world makes me feel whole
I want to do to them, my love
What you did to me

No comments:

Post a Comment